724 Ynez Circle, Danville
Beautifully Updated, Rarely Available, Single Family Patio Home
- Prime location close to pool, tennis courts and greenbelt in the highly sought-after Diablo West neighborhood. Close proximity to Downtown Danville, 680 freeway access, Iron Horse Trail, schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, & more!
- Stunning curb appeal. Single story. 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / plus office space. Spacious 1,434 sq ft on 4,800 sq ft lot.
- Great floorplan flows in U shape from kitchen, to dining, to living space, and bedrooms.
- Light and bright thanks to vaulted ceilings and 3 sliding doors to rear patio and yard! Hardwood floors throughout most of the home. Plantation shutters. Updated walls and ceiling to flat texture in 2018, including fresh interior paint.
- Kitchen remodel in 2015 including white painted cabinets, quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, Kohler sink, faucet. Added new windowsills, increased cabinet space with installation of lazy susan corner cabinet, new backsplash. Utilized half wall between dining area and kitchen by adding additional countertop for barstool seating. PLUS eat-in dining area adjacent to kitchen for even more seating!
- Primary bedroom features cozy carpet, crown molding, sliding door to rear yard, and ceiling fan. Additional window was added to provide more light and cross breeze. Large walk in closet with custom closet system, easy to add or move around shelving.
- Primary bathroom completely remodeled in 2016. Removed wall, raised ceiling and added windows, to open up the layout and brighten the space. Added new stall shower, new vanity, new toilet, all new lighting, mirrors, fixtures, and more. Beautiful hexagon tiling in shower and on the floor.
- Second bedroom features hardwood flooring, large wall closet with extensive shelving, plantation shutters. Adjacent hall bath has shower over tub, updated vanity and toilet.
- Separate office space to work or school from home!
- Herringbone brick patio added in 2017. New sod, plants, and irrigation in both front and rear yards.
- Convenient indoor full size laundry. Attached 2 car garage with plenty of storage.
- Walk to everything! HOA greenbelts, pool, clubhouse, tennis court, playground and more! HOA is $275 per quarter.
- Zoned for Vista Grande Elementary, Los Cerros Middle School, and Monte Vista High School.
More Pics & Description at https://www.724ynezcircle.com/
Property Size: 1434 Sq. Ft
Inquire about this property
Erica M. Hobby
Please complete this form to receive more information about this property.