145 Camino Encanto, Danville
Stunning Westside Danville Home in Premium Location – Offered at $1,899,000
Single story home on a flat lot with beautiful curb appeal and dream backyard!
- 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths / 2,036 sq. ft.on .26 acre lot
- Complete interior and exterior transformation. List of improvements available.
- Inviting curb appeal with traditional brick walkway and front porch and beautiful pillars. New exterior paint, new garage door, new brick mailbox , and complete landscaping redesign of front and rear yards.
- Interior walls are updated to flat and newly painted. Hardwood floors sanded and refinished. Plantation shutters and electrically controlled shades installed.
- Recessed lighting and crown molding throughout. 2 fireplaces.
- Updated kitchen with white cabinets, granite counters, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, slate tile flooring, and more. Adjacent eat-in dining area and family room for the “great room” feel.
- Utility room created complete with laundry sink and cabinets. Adjacent ½ bathroom remodeled from top to bottom including shiplap and barn door.
- Large master bedroom with door to rear yard. Master bath remodeled and includes dual sinks, huge shower, and walk-in closet with custom built-ins.
- 2 other hall bedrooms, one of which includes an ensuite bathroom. Additional hall bath with tub and pedestal sink.
- 3 sets of French doors to rear yard, adding light and accessibility to outdoor entertaining.
- Rear yard is a delight. Perfect place to gather with family and friends. Completely renovated in 2017, including new flagstone hardscape, new irrigation and drainage throughout, increased size of pool deck, new sod, shrubs, brickwork and more!
- Rear yard faces west for perfect afternoon sun and swimming in the pool. Opened up views of Las Trampas hills when large trees removed.
- Attached 2 car garage with new custom storage.
- Join Del Amigo swim club for top rated swim team experience. Located just 2 blocks away.
- Zoned for top rated San Ramon Valley Unified School District. Walk or ride bikes to schools, the Iron Horse Trail, downtown shopping, restaurants and more.
Property Size: Danville Sq. Ft
Inquire about this property
Erica M. Hobby
Please complete this form to receive more information about this property.