103 Whispering Trees, Danville
- Extensively remodeled and expanded rancher. 2,900 + sq ft on large 2/3 acre lot. Quiet cul-de-sac with only 6 other homes on the street.
- Walk or bike to all the best Danville has to offer including downtown restaurants and shops, the Iron Horse Trail, hiking in Las Trampas Regional Park, top rated schools, Danville Farmers’ Market, and more!
- Park-like front and rear yards with all the bells and whistles! Pebble tec saltwater pool with Baja beach entry, spa, and waterfalls. Mature landscaping which blooms beautifully. Large grassy area. Built-in gas firepit with seating. Outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ and beverage refrigerator. Plenty of outdoor entertaining patio space. Outdoor speaker sound system. Pickle ball and basketball sport court. Play structure.
- 6 bedrooms / 3 full bathrooms / plus ½ bathroom. 6th bedroom is currently set up as a bonus room/remote learning space.
- Hardwood floor throughout main living spaces. Tongue and groove ceilings. Light and bright with recessed lighting. Beautiful wood beam accents. Updated light fixtures throughout home from Anthropologie, Crate & Barrel, PB Teen, and West Elm.
- Living room with vaulted ceilings. Wood burning fireplace with updated mantle and cement tile design. Built-in cabinetry for storage. Beautiful light fixtures throughout living room.
- Updated kitchen including painted white custom cabinets and new hardware. Stainless steel appliances. 4 burner gas stove. Quartz counters and white herringbone subway tile backsplash. New wood hood, and floating wood shelving. New wood flooring in kitchen area. Barstool sitting.
- Room adjacent to the kitchen currently being used as large dining area. Custom built in wine storage, shelving, and bar sink. New custom woodwork including at the wet bar, beam, tongue and groove ceiling. Wood burning fireplace with new mantle and floor to ceiling tile work. New light features. Speaker system. Oversized double sliding door to rear yard, for the indoor/outdoor living concept.
- Remodeled half bath includes shiplap detailing, new sink, cabinet, lighting, and custom mirror.
- Formal dining room currently converted to additional office space. Wainscotting, wallpaper accents, and custom chandelier. Built-in cabinets for use as either coffee or wine bar.
- Master bedroom with French doors to rear yard. Custom barndoor leading to the master bath. Two separate vanities. Tile flooring. Custom cabinets. Large walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 with updated en-suite bathroom, including stall shower. Bedrooms 3 and 4 with custom wallpaper and light fixtures. Adjacent hall bathroom with two sinks and shower over tub.
- Bedroom 5 (not pictured here) currently being used as an office. Hardwood flooring. Views of the front yard through window. Closet.
- Bedroom 6 currently being used as huge bonus room. Custom cabinetry on 3 walls, with built-in desk and tons of storage. New shiplap feature wall, tongue and groove ceiling, and fresh paint.
- Large indoor laundry room with sink, plenty of cabinet storage, and door to side yard.
- Smart Home features include: whole house solar (owned). Cat5 cabling through for high-speed internet. Zoned speaker cabling (5 zones)- Sonos, Definitive Technology, Sonance. Wi-Fi controlled Pentair pool/spa. Nest fire alarms, front doorbell camera, and thermostat. 7.1 Surround Sound in front room-(Revel). 5.1 Surround Sound back room- (Definitive Technology). Vivotek security cameras. Rachio Wi-Fi sprinkler system. Lutron Smart light switches. Tankless water heater.
- 2 car garage with tons of storage above and newer epoxy flooring. New drywall. Huge framed attic storage, pull down ladder, with attic light. New canned light, outlets, My Q Garage door Wi-Fi. Long driveway with plenty of additional parking. Large side yard entry with room for storage.
- Zoned for Montair Elementary, Stone Valley Middle School, and San Ramon Valley High School.
Desirable westside Danville located close to downtown Danville, just off the 680 Freeway. The Town of Danville is in the San Ramon Valley in Contra Costa County, California. It is one of the incorporated municipalities in California that uses “town” in its name instead of “city”. The population was 44,631 in 2016. With a lively downtown district, shopping and outdoor dining are popular. Danville hosts a farmers’ market each Saturday next to the Museum of the San Ramon Valley, located in the historic Southern Pacific Railroad Train Depot. The Iron Horse Regional Trail runs through Danville. It was first a railroad that has been converted to an 80-foot (24 m) wide corridor of bike and hike trails as well as controlled intersections. Extending from Pleasanton to Concord, the trail passes through Danville. Danville is also home to the Village Theatre and Art Gallery, hosting children’s theatre, shows and art discussions.
Property Size: 2916 Sq. Ft
Year Built: 1967
Inquire about this property
Erica M. Hobby
Please complete this form to receive more information about this property.