659 Park Hill Road, Danville
erfection in Danville – Offered at $1,375,000
- Remodeled inside and out, top to bottom!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths in desirable Sycamore neighborhood.
- Enter through custom Dutch door.
- 2109 sq ft built on almost a quarter acre lot, with premium location backing to gorgeous greenbelt space.
- Walk or bike to school, parks, Iron Horse Trail, downtown Danville restaurants, shopping and more. Close to 680 freeway yet peaceful and quiet.
- Backyard re-landscaped and includes multiple patio areas for entertaining, grass area, gate opening to greenbelt.
- Beautiful curb appeal including front door portico, columns, brick walkway, and 3 car garage with charming doors.
- Walnut hardwood floors, custom wood working and new lighting throughout give this home a beautifully finished look.
- Home includes two living spaces, a formal living room with marble fireplace and bay window. Family room with custom built-ins.
- Kitchen is perfection! Huge marble island with seating. Stainless steel appliances. Beveled subway tile backsplash. Microwave drawer, wine refrigerator, too many upgrades to mention.
- Master bedroom with views of the rear yard. Master bath beautifully remodeled with luxe touches such as, marble stall shower, dual vanities, wall-mounted towel warmer.
- 2 additional bedrooms with custom, solid wood, sliding barn doors on the closets and new Hunter Douglas plantation shutters.
- 1 bedroom with walk-in closet.
- Hall bath completely remodeled with marble countertop and bath. Half bath with marble tiled wall and floating Italian sink added in 2015.
- HOA fees include pool, tennis courts, playground, clubhouse, greenbelt, common area maintenance, management fees, and reserves for $300/quarter.
Property Size: 2109 Sq. Ft
Inquire about this property
Erica M. Hobby
Please complete this form to receive more information about this property.