514 La Mancha Court, Danville
- Located on quiet cul-de-sac in highly sought-after Diablo West neighborhood. Perfectly situated near the greenbelt path leading to wonderful neighborhood amenities including walking paths, pool, playground, tennis courts, and clubhouse.
- Easy freeway 680 freeway access via both Diablo Road and Sycamore Road exits. Quick walk or bike ride to all downtown Danville has to offer, via a bridge over creek and onto the Iron Horse Trail.
- Single story 2462 sq ft spacious floor plan includes 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and 3 car garage, on generous 1/3 an acre lot!
- Beautiful curb appeal with flagstone walkway, mature landscaping, stamped concrete driveway and newer garage doors.
- Enter through front custom Dutch door with side lights and stunning hardware.
- Home features new 9-inch wide plank engineered hardwood floors, new baseboards, new moldings, and paint throughout. Light and bright with vaulted ceilings and skylights with motorized window coverings.
- Living room stuns with views of the rear yard and pool through 16 ft La Cantina accordion door with invisible screen for the indoor/outdoor living feel. Includes television that can swivel to be seen from the pool outside while enjoying surround sound speakers.
- Kitchen has been extensively remodeled to include white cabinets and beautiful hardware, polished quartzite counters. 6 barstools fit comfortably at the oversized island featuring complimenting Taj Mahal leather quartzite counters. Handcut subway tile backsplash. Shaws of Darwen farmhouse sink with touchless faucet. Top of the line appliances by Bosch, Wolf, Kitchen Aid and Frigidaire. Zephyr hood. Double oven and TWO dishwashers!
- Open concept kitchen leading to adjacent family room. Cozy gas fireplace with stacked stone. Additional built-in cabinet with glass doors.
- Master bedroom with plantation shutters and sliding glass door to rear yard. Walk-in closet with custom California Closets built-ins. Updated bathroom including dual vanity and stall shower.
- Three other bedrooms down the hall. Two with custom Elfa closet organizers. Updated hall bathroom with oversized vanity featuring two sinks. Shower over tub.
- Plenty of smart features including whole house solar. Nest outdoor cameras and doorbell. Nest Learning Thermostat. Nest Protect Smoke Alarms. Nest Secure Alarm System with Guard, Detect, Tag. WiFi booster. Sonos wired surround sound. Lutron dimmers and light controls throughout. Garage doors programmable through My Q App.
- Attached 3 car garage with epoxy floors, storage shelving throughout, custom Elfa shoe rack, plus approx. 50 ft of additional attic storage.
- Rear yard is a stunner. Covered patio with both lighting for evening get togethers and pull down shades for warm weather. Fire Magic gas grill. Gas firepit. Pool and spa. New decking. Beautifully landscaped with irrigation drip throughout. 2 side yards with 2 sheds included.
- HOA is $300/quarter and includes amenities, common area maintenance, and management.
- Zoned for Vista Grande Elementary, Los Cerros Middle School, and Monte Vista High School.
The Diablo West neighborhood is conveniently located near downtown Danville, just off the 680 Freeway. The Town of Danville is located in the San Ramon Valley in Contra Costa County, California. It is one of the incorporated municipalities in California that uses “town” in its name instead of “city”. The population was 44,631 in 2016. With a lively downtown district, shopping and outdoor dining are popular. Danville hosts a farmers’ market each Saturday next to the Museum of the San Ramon Valley, located in the historic Southern Pacific Railroad Train Depot. The Iron Horse Regional Trail runs through Danville. It was first a railroad that has been converted to an 80-foot (24 m) wide corridor of bike and hike trails as well as controlled intersections. Extending from Pleasanton to Concord, the trail passes through Danville. Danville is also home to the Village Theatre and Art Gallery, hosting children’s theatre, shows and art discussions.
Property Size: 2441 Sq. Ft
Year Built: 1977
Inquire about this property
Erica M. Hobby
Please complete this form to receive more information about this property.