441 El Capitan Drive, Danville
SINGLE STORY LIVING IN POPULAR DANVILLE STATION NEIGHBORHOOD
- 1691 SQFT. 3 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms. Attached 2 car garaged.
- Conveniently located near the Iron Horse Trail for easy walking and biking to Downtown Danville, The Rose Garden Shopping Center, John Baldwin Elementary School, Charlotte Wood Middle School, Osage Park and more.
- Home sits on a large corner lot with adorable curb appeal complete with mature landscaping and trees, tree swing, and front porch living.
- Beautifully updated with hardwood floors throughout living spaces, kitchen, and dining room. Newer carpets. Newer paint.
- Kitchen features stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher and 5 burner gas stove. Granite counters including peninsula with barstool seating for both eating and entertaining.
- Spacious dining area adjacent to kitchen, with large windows and views of the lovely front porch and yard.
- Light and bright with vaulted ceilings in both living and family rooms. Two wood burning fireplaces as well.
- Hall bedroom #1 features large walk-in closet with custom built-ins, newer carpet, and ceiling fan. Hall bedroom #2 also has closet storage built-ins and carpet. Hall bathroom with shower over tub and updated vanity.
- Primary bedroom is located in the rear of the home, providing both privacy and quiet. Sliding door for easy access to the backyard.
- Backyard has multiple sitting areas for entertaining, both shaded perfectly for the afternoons and evenings.
- Enjoy the gardening beds, brand new fences, and grassy area.
- Indoor laundry with storage above washer and dryer.
- Garage features TONS of storage and 2nd refrigerator.
- Danville Station HOA dues are $340/quarter and include pool, tennis courts, playgrounds, clubhouse, greenbelts, and common area maintenance.
- Easy access for commuting via both Sycamore and Crow Canyon Road exits, on the 680 freeway corridor.
- Zoned for John Baldwin Elementary, Charlotte Wood Middle School, and San Ramon Valley High School.
More info and description at https://www.441elcapitandrive.com/
The Danville Station neighborhood is located on the east side of Danville. The Town of Danville is located in the San Ramon Valley in Contra Costa County, California. It is one of the incorporated municipalities in California that uses “town” in its name instead of “city”. The population was 44,631 in 2016. With a lively downtown district, shopping and outdoor dining are popular. Danville hosts a farmers’ market each Saturday next to the Museum of the San Ramon Valley, located in the historic Southern Pacific Railroad Train Depot. The Iron Horse Regional Trail runs through Danville. It was first a railroad that has been converted to an 80-foot (24 m) wide corridor of bike and hike trails as well as controlled intersections. Extending from Pleasanton to Concord, the trail passes through Danville. Danville is also home to the Village Theatre and Art Gallery, hosting children’s theatre, shows and art discussions.
Property Size: 1691 Sq. Ft
Year Built: 1976
Inquire about this property
Brady J. Hobby
Erica M. Hobby
Please complete this form to receive more information about this property.