3322 Nutmeg Park Street, San Ramon
Exceptional Gale Ranch Home – $1,130,000
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 ½ Bathrooms
- 2501 sq ft Athena Mosaic model, built in 2009
- Walk to nearby park and top rated schools. Close to shopping and restaurants. Access to both 680 and 580 freeways.
- Over $90,000 in builder upgrades including cherry wood cabinets, fireplace mantel, granite countertops and backsplash, Andersen doors, recessed lighting, backyard audio, home surround sound, and more!
- Light and bright with high ceilings. Hardwood floors both upstairs and downstairs. Plantation shutters throughout.
- Large kitchen/family room combo. Island with barstool seating, plus additional area for eat-in table. Granite counters with Ogee edge. Plenty of cabinets and storage. 5 burner stove. Stainless steel appliances.
- Formal living room downstairs. Formal dining room with door leading to lanai patio.
- Upstairs master bedroom with hardwood floors. Master bathroom includes walk-in closet, two separate vanities, tub, and stall shower, tile floor and beautiful lighting.
- 3 other bedrooms upstairs, each with closets and hardwood floors. Upstairs laundry room.
- Plenty of parking on long driveway. 2 car finished garage with side yard access.
- Dual zone AC and heat. Central vacuum.
- Backyard professionally landscaped with pavers, citrus trees, and Japanese maple trees.
Low HOA dues currently $29 a month. Pool, clubhouse, and common area maintenance included.
– See more at: http://www.3322Nutmegparkst.com
Property Size: 2501 Sq. Ft
Inquire about this property
Brady J. Hobby
Erica M. Hobby
Please complete this form to receive more information about this property.