20 Deer Creek Lane, Blackhawk
- Traditional estate on .40 acre on one of most prestigious streets in gated Blackhawk Country Club
- Quiet cul-de-sac near the East gate
- Stunning views of the 5th fairway of The Falls course
- 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths / 4,741 sq. ft. home
- Classic foyer entrance complete with herringbone hardwood floors with inlay, and grand curved staircase
- Dramatic living room with vaulted ceilings, wainscoting, fireplace with custom mantle, and French doors to rear patio
- Office/study with cherry wood built-in bookcases throughout, plantation shutters, and beautiful detailed ceiling
- First floor master suite includes fireplace and large sitting area. Master bathroom includes two vanities, tub, shower, new tile flooring, and huge walk-in closet with custom built-ins
- New carpet throughout entire home. New paint with updated color schemes. Hardwood floors refinished throughout.
- Kitchen layout perfect for both daily life and entertaining. Views of the rear yard and beautiful golf course from the kitchen sink. Large island with 6 burner gas stove. Custom Sub-Zero refrigerator. GE Profile double oven and warming drawer. Details like second warming drawer, trash compactor, appliance garage to hide unsightly appliances, & huge walk-in pantry. Eat-in kitchen dining area with views of rear yard and course. Butler’s Pantry with additional storage and prep areas makes serving a breeze.
- Stairway off Butler’s Pantry, down to temperature-controlled wine cellar, room for 10,000 bottles!
- Family room with beautiful cherry wood beams, custom built-ins, fireplace mantle, and French doors to rear yard. Walk-behind bar with granite counters, refrigerator, & barstool seating
- 3 additional bedrooms upstairs. Bedrooms 2 and 3 with Jack & Jill bathroom complete with two separate vanities, and shower over tub. Bedroom 4 with an en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, and views of 5th fairway from the window.
- Backyard is an entertainer’s delight with multiple patio sitting areas, flagstone walkways, green grassy areas, and professional landscaping.
- Two separate attached garages. Garage one with two parking spaces, plus golf cart parking space. Garage two with two additional parking spaces. Both with plenty of built-in storage.
- HOA includes security gates, common area maintenance, and management. Golf membership and golf cart also available for purchase.
Property Size: 4741 Sq. Ft
Year Built: 1990
Inquire about this property
Erica M. Hobby
Please complete this form to receive more information about this property.