1765 Saint Helena Drive, Danville
- Located at the end of cul-de-sac in the Greenwood area of sought after Greenbrook neighborhood.
- Lovely greenbelts provide easy walking and biking to Greenbook Elementary, Charlotte Wood Middle School, the Iron Horse Trail and more.
- 4 bedrooms. 3 bathrooms. 2275 sq ft on flat .30 acre lot.
- Resort-like backyard is a dream! Diablo Tropics pool with retractable cover added in 2016. All new hardscape and landscape. Built-in outdoor kitchen including Bull BBQ, marble counters, cooktop burner, sink, and refrigerator. Plenty of grass, trampoline, raised gardening beds, fruit trees, and gate with access to the Iron Horse Trail.
- Main level of the home completely remodeled in 2018 including kitchen, family room, dining area, fireplace, flooring and more!
- Kitchen features custom white cabinets with soft-close drawers and tons of unique features including charging station built inside drawer, baking station, and more. Large island with sink and barstool seating. Kitchen also features 6 burner Fulgor gas stove, MSI Quartz counters, glass tile backsplash, and stainless appliances.
- Hardwood floors throughout. Recessed lighting. Plantation shutters.
- Additional family room/bonus room with built-ins and sliding door access to rear yard.
- Full bedroom and bathroom downstairs. Includes Murphy bed.
- Beautiful accent carpet runner up the wood stairs to other 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Hardwood floors throughout hall and bedrooms upstairs.
- Primary bedroom has 2 closets. Primary bathroom dual sinks, stall shower, and tub.
- Hall bath features tile and shower over tub.
- Conveniently located just off the 680 Freeway, with option to use both Sycamore and Crow Canyon exits for easy commuting north or south.
- Zoned for Greenbrook Elementary School, Charlotte Wood Middle School, and San Ramon Valley High School.
More Pics & Description at www.1765sainthelenadrive.com/
The Town of Danville is located in the San Ramon Valley in Contra Costa County, California. It is one of the incorporated municipalities in California that uses “town” in its name instead of “city”. With a population of 44,626, Danville is known for its lively downtown district, shopping and outdoor dining. Danville hosts a farmers’ market each Saturday next to the Museum of the San Ramon Valley, located in the historic Southern Pacific Railroad Train Depot. The Iron Horse Regional Trail runs through Danville. It was first a railroad that has been converted to an 80-foot (24 m) wide corridor of bike and hike trails as well as controlled intersections. Extending from Pleasanton to Concord, the Iron Horse Trail passes through Danville. Danville is also home to the Village Theatre and Art Gallery, hosting children’s theatre, shows and art discussions.
Property Size: 2275 Sq. Ft
Year Built: 1980
Inquire about this property
Erica M. Hobby
Please complete this form to receive more information about this property.