170 Edinburgh Circle, Danville
- 5 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms
- 4351 sq ft home on 13,800 sq ft lot (.32 acre)
- Year Built: 1994
- Private resort style backyard with WOW FACTOR! Premium lot backing to open space. Views of surrounding hills.
- Entertainer’s dream with built-in gas bbq and refrigerator, outdoor fireplace, covered dining area. Gorgeous pool, waterfall, spa, flagstone and brick patio. Play structure and grass area.
- Beautiful entry featuring travertine tile flooring with marble inlay design, chandelier, and curved staircase.
- Cook’s kitchen with granite slab counters, stainless steel Dacor double oven & 6 burner gas range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, custom cabinets, travertine tile flooring and backsplash, breakfast bar, and walk-in pantry.
- Formal dining room currently converted to useful entertaining space with pool table and glass sliding doors leading to outdoor covered dining area.
- Family room featuring cozy fireplace. Wet-bar with granite counters, custom cabinets with glass doors, wine fridge, mini refrigerator, and sink.
- One full bedroom/bathroom downstairs, as well as ½ bath for guests.
- Large bonus room featuring built-in entertainment center and desks, plantation shutters.
- Master bedroom with sitting area retreat, fireplace, private balcony. Two walk-in closets. Master bathroom has large shower, updated fixtures, Kohler tub where views of surrounding hills can be enjoyed.
- 3 other upstairs bedrooms, one with private bathroom, the other two share hall bathroom.
- 3 car garage with plenty of storage.
- HOA $87/month. Includes tennis courts and greenbelt/common areas.
- Convenient access to freeway, downtown, Blackhawk Plaza, and top rated schools.
Property Size: 4,351 Sq. Ft
Year Built: 1994
Inquire about this property
Brady J. Hobby
Erica M. Hobby
Please complete this form to receive more information about this property.